There is a wealth of information related to Baldrige and Performance Improvement in the marketplace. Browse these best-in-class offerings that we have used and have recommended to clients over the years.
- Leading the Malcolm Baldrige Way, McGraw Hill – Education, 2017 — Kay Kendall and Glenn Bodinson (Amazon.com link)
- The Executive Guide to Understanding and Implementing Baldrige in Healthcare: Evidence-Based Excellence (Amazon.com link)
- Baldrige Resource Library Blog
PUBLICATIONS IN PEER-REVIEWED JOURNALS
- Cyber Security AHA Summer 2018, (PDF)
- “Metrics That Matter,” Printing Industries of America, March 2014 — Kay Kendall
- “Leadership and the Baldrige Criteria: the Power of Organizational Transformation” – Organizational Health, Winter 2011, Volume 9 — Kay Kendall and Glenn Bodinson
- “The Power of People in Achieving Performance Excellence” – The Journal for Quality and Participation, July 2010, Volume 33, Number 2 – Kay Kendall and Glenn Bodinson
- “The Importance of Good Governance to the ASQ Board” – The Journal for Quality and Participation, October 2009, Volume 32, Number 3 – Kay Kendall
- “Increasing the Effectiveness of Your Improvement Initiative by Using a Systems Perspective” – The Quality Management Forum, Winter 2009, Volume 34, Number 4 – Kay Kendall
E-mail us if you’d like a copy of any of these articles.
- Women’s Leadership Podcast: Why do Top Leaders Use Malcolm Baldrige Leadership Standards?, March 23, 2017
- School for Startups Radio: Baldrige Excellence Guru Kay Kendall, December 21, 2016
- Stu Taylor Show
Listen to audio interview…
- Experience Pros: World Class Leadership, business Tips, and Insights: January 23, 2017
- Skip Prichard: Leadership Insights: Leading the Malcolm Baldrige Way for Exceptional Results: February 3, 2017
- The CEO Magazine: Leaders Can Change the Culture of an Organization: January 24, 2017 http://blogs.the-ceo-magazine.